The register your waste exemptions service puts small files (known as ‘cookies’) on to your computer.
These cookies are used to:
- help us understand how you use the service, so we can make improvements
- remember what notifications you’ve seen so that you’re not shown them more than once
- temporarily store the information you enter
Find out more about how to manage cookies.
Google Analytics cookie
We use Google Analytics to collect information about how you use the service. This information helps us to improve the service.
The Google analytics cookie collects and stores information about:
- the pages you visit - how long you spend on each page
- how you got to the service
- what you click on while you’re using the service
|_ga||Used to identify unique users and inform referring sites, visitor and session counts||2 years|
Google isn't allowed to use or share our analytics data with anyone.
We store session cookies on your computer to help keep your information secure while you use the service.
|_waste-exemptions_session||Used for session management and authentication||When you close your browser|
Introductory message cookie
When you first use the service, you may see a cookie message appear at the top of the screen. Once you’ve seen the message, we store a cookie on your computer so it knows not to show it again.
|seen_cookie_message||Stores a message to let us know that you have seen our cookie message||1 month|